8.09.2009

Stuck.

How am I supposed to tell her that the only reason I'm moving out is because of her? How am I supposed to explain that I'm moving with my dad, who just moved his girlfriend in from Texas this weekend. I honestly feel like nobody understands what I'M going through. It's always her, complaining and throwing a pity party for herself because she's missing something that was NEVER THERE in the first place, and my brother who only cares that this means he doesn't have money for clothes and no rides to his friends house. So what happens huh? I get the short end of the stick. Everyone takes everything out on me. And apparently, I'm worthless, a low-life who can't even get into college. HEY, way to boost my self-esteem guys. I can't wait to have my own place. And be able to start school again.

No comments:

Post a Comment