6.17.2009

Banana Pancakes.

I love getting new clothes. :)
I spent a good 2 hours shopping with Angela on Monday, I only bought 2 shirts and a few Sweet Pea products because they were on sale for $4!
I want to go back and take my time shopping though, but I don't want to spend my money until I have a job.
I'm so weird sometimes.

I've been babysitting all day. I started to clean my room but got distracted once I moved my laptop somewhere new, which led me here.
I found a lot of old letters and birthday cards and pictures hidden in boxes. Some from as far back as middle school.
I kept the good stuff, threw away what I'd like to forget. Haha. Funny.
It seems so weird REorganizing my room. Throwing away all the high school stuff.
Notebooks, flashcards, science journals, etc.
My room is gonna seem empty. But hey, college is less than a month away now.
Gotta prepare for it now.
I have to pay for my orientatioin by July 1st or I'll have to pay more.
Plus, I have the summer admit orientation next tuesday.
Then the registration fees for Summer, loans for Fall, and I STILL need a car.
>:/ UGH!
I take my driving test Friday. Finally. My mom's boss decided to be generous enought to let me use her car for it. She's such a sweet lady. Maybe after I get the license my dad will hurry with this car stuff.
Oh, my ex boyfriend discovered my blog SOMEHOW. >:/
Not exactly thrilled about it, but I guess it's the risk I took writing online.

I need a planner. I honestly never thought I'd say that since I never continued to use my high school one past October. But I honestly do.

No comments:

Post a Comment