7.09.2009

.....

School Monday. Orientation on Saturday. I've been dreading it because the whole summer thing, but this summer's been a waste of time anyway. I sleep in, play mommy to my niece and nephew during the day, then watch movies or go on the computer at night. I'm so sick of it too. I can't wait til Monday. No more babysitting. I'll have the car. I can go get a job, FINALLY. I want to be more independent. Pay for my own school stuff and clothes and everything else I need. I have been since graduation, but now all my money has been spent on supplies and orientation and gas and other things like that and it's gone. :/ So, I need a job. Hopefully my dad will help out with the Summer tuition by August 24th. If not, I don't know what I'll do. I got a 2 on my AP Eng. Lit. test. If I would've just got a 3, I would have absolutely no worries right now. >:/ I'm tired of babysitting. I get told "Oh it'll only be 2 hours, and I end up babysitting from 9-5. Literally. And I get $20 a week! what kinda crap is that? I could make almost $20 in 3 hours if I charged her the right way. Ugh. I'm venting. I'm over this.

No comments:

Post a Comment