2.17.2009

Life takes the weirdest turns.

I swear it feels like a week ago things were going perfect.
I was finally at the point with that kidd that I wanted to be at.
Friends... but just a little bit more.
And talking about neptunes had me all excited.
And things with my family were going so good. I was talking to Yasmin about how I was finally considering UNLV. And how I'll be 18 next month and driving and I was looking forward to the car.
And now....

Everything is turned completely around.
I swear I couldn't feel farther from HIM.
Neptunes is now a constant question in my head. Especially since I need to get the guest pass if he decides he still wants to go.
And I feel like my family is falling apart. I mean, it's not, but It feels like it right now.
And 18? who cares anymore. My dad won't let me go. I can't grow up in his eyes yet and its holding me back. The car? HA. Dad made it verrryy clear he's too scared about me driving. Looks like I'm buying myself a car.
And now... my parents.

I'm so sick of the fake smile now. Everyone thinks I'm soooo happy. I guess that's my fault for putting on the big act. But it's getting to me now. I need a break. I can't be EVERYONES rock. And I can't hold EVERYTHING in anymore. I'm too stressed. Schools the only thing I have to look forward too believe it or not, and I have to end up missing that too apparently.

This is lame.
I miss my cousin.
I miss being able to talk to my other half too.

I need to pray.
I hope things change. I need it right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment