2.23.2009

Waiting.

I feel so impatient lately. I'm just waiting and waiting and waiting for the letter from SDSU to come in. I know that I said previously that it was a NO, but maybe actually seeing that letter will make it REAL to them. Or maybe I'm just setting my hopes too high.
I'm lucky enough to have my best friend in the world and my bestie of 5 years<3 supporting me and telling me to go for it. If only EVERYONE felt that way. :/

On a different note, 15 days til I'm 18! Haha. I feel like I'm so excited, but not really showing it. Not one person around here is thrilled about it. I think it might be too much of a wake up call to them. Oh well. It's happening. And they knew the day would come sooner or later. They're just going to have to live with it.
It's also the bestie's birthday in 12 days. :) Which means Neptunes as well. :) It is going to be soo exciting to see how my friends react with Carlos around. Haha. I'm so happy he's actually going. I know we've talked about it before when we were actually together. But never in a million years would I have thought he'd still wanna go. :) It's going to be so funn! We're renting a car, if my mom comes through with all this. Which I'm 99% positive she will. And I have it all planned out what I'll be doing for Yasmin too! Eeeek. Excited!

Let's see. What else is going on? Everything. Who am I kidding? But honestly, it's nothing I wanna talk or vent about. That's apparently what I have Carlos for. Which I am very very very lucky for. :)

OH! I found the prom dress I want. It is GORGEOUS. It reminds me of a Marilyn Monroe dress. Which is why it caught my eye. And it is extremely inexpensive considering it's a prom dress. :)
I hope nobody else finds it as well.


I'm out for the night. I have stupid health in the morning. >:/ I really think it's the worst class to start a day off with. The people in there are terrible. Minus Steph and Ashley. But I hardly ever get to talk to them anyways. So I'll be starting my morning off locked out of the classroom for being tardy. YAY ME! -_- Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment